One-liners

TonyCarter

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
I've been reading 'Lord Of The Rings' and apparently, Gollum was once a normal man, but wearing the ring drained him of his youth, energy and any joy in life... Must be the same ring I put on when I got married...
Must be why I act look so youthful, as it's definitely not due to healthy living ;)

Tron1982

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
434719098_813217007524876_2649340244374401777_n.jpg

HomerJ

Prolific Poster
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-malaysia-porsche-odd-idUSKLR8069120070718/ (2007):ROFLMAO:

KUALA LUMPUR (Reuters) - Malaysian police were left red-faced after a man who abandoned the theft of a $280,000 Porsche for lack of fuel attempted the crime a second time and drove the sportscar out of a police station, local media said.
The suspect had first attempted the theft on Monday at a luxury car showroom in northern Penang state, local papers said. Dressed smartly in a suit and tie, he asked for the car keys and promptly sped off, smashing through the glass windows.

The car was later found abandoned a short distance away, its fuel tank empty.
The New Straits Times said the man kept the keys and returned with a canister of petrol to a local police station where the car had been towed. He drove off with the Porsche, ditching it later after he discovered roadblocks had been set up to stop him.
Police were hunting for the suspect, the paper said.